Full time I Dalian
• Ensure DQ200 assembly line running and deal the quality problems.
• Providing, controlling and adjusting of Q-documents based on up-to-date drawings
• Evaluating machine capability analysis and supporting measure for process optimization
• Supporting analysis of assembly problems
• Supporting qualification of new engineers and technicians
• Supporting for process audit and Quality system audit
• Communication with internal and external interfaces
• Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or above
• Fresh graduates are preferred or at least 5 years manufacturing or quality field experience
• Good knowledge of the QM-tools (FMEA, Q-DAS, Fishbore diagram, 8D…)
• Good knowledge of drawing and tolerance & fit.
• Willingness to learn, ability to work in a team and pro-activeness
• Strong analytical thinking and acting ability
• Open character, confidence and a high sense of responsibility
• Fluent in German or English language